Make the Oral Systemic Connection TODAY
Simple Steps to Profitably
Incorporate Oral Systemics into Your Practice
Chris Kammer, DDS
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE:
Wednesday, December 14, 2016
About Our Presenter
Chris Kammer, DDS
As Founding Father and first President of the American Academy for Oral Systemic Health (AAOSH), Dr. Chris Kammer has been a vocal advocate for the application of oral systemic health principles for over 30 years.
Chris shares his wealth of knowledge in this high impact webcast. His presentation runs the gamut from systemic testing, identifying whole body inflammation and its risk for deadly disease, to addressing the implications of genetic inheritance on overall health.
Dr. Kammer shares the very latest studies and the physical connections between medicine and dentistry to help open patients’ eyes to the risks associated with out-of-control periodontal disease.
In simple to understand terms, Dr. Kammer shares the basics of diagnosis, as well as keys to effective communication with patients (scripts, verbiage, and ‘when to ask/say what’) to first educate your team, and then motivate your patients.
He also shares leading edge technology and procedures that will boost your practice’s bottom line.
This presentation highlights the best of what is really working in the dental setting to increase practice income while improving patient outcomes.
As an attendee you will learn:
- How to identify gaps in the oral systemic health of your patients, our team, and yourself to ‘lead by example.’
- To transform your patients into advocates for their own oral systemic health, as well as their friends, family, and co-workers.
- Ways to empower your team to seek out, diagnose, and treat oral systemic disease.
- How to employ testing methods to provide empirical data to your at-risk patients.
- To effectively communicate the value of your Oral Systemic care to primary care physicians and other health professionals.
- Best practices in patient follow-up to ensure compliance in ‘home care.’
- How to implement treatment techniques that will vastly increase your office’s bottom line!
Presentation was hosted by Daniel A. ‘Danny’ Bobrow, President of ADM
The Practice Perfection Education Series is a free service offered by
AIM Dental Marketing: take aim with your marketing