The New Patient Grid™
How To Have New Patients Accept Your Best Care
And Keep Them For A Life Time
Peter S. Evans, DDS
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE:
Tuesday, September 20, 2016
About Our Presenter
Peter S. Evans, DDS
Peter S. Evans, MS, DDS, MAGD is the president of The BioCompatible Dentist, LLC, a company that provides education and resources for dentists about whole body dentistry. He is a practitioner, author, speaker, national dental coach and a founding member of The American Academy for Oral Systemic Health.
Dr. Evans’ expertise lies in his ability to research and bring innovative solutions to the emerging evolution of dentistry to include whole body care and create value.
As creator of the multimedia, educational resource for dentists, The Natural Path to Dentistry for Whole Body Health, Dr. Evans has helped dental offices across the country and abroad increase their efficiency, patient care, productivity and prosperity through his training.
The New Patient Grid replaces the old dental school type of new patient exam. We didn’t need a long term relationship with our patients in school. We needed credits to graduate. Now it’s crucial for the health of your business to create value and lifelong relationships.
Success is ensured when you find out what your patient wants, influence your patient in a positive way, do it in an ethical manner, help the patient perceive the need for your care, accept what you’re saying, and move forward with your best option BioCompatible care.
As an attendee you will learn:
- To kick start your initial exam by developing an instant relationship in the first 5 minutes with your new patient by asking The Top Ten New Patient Questions™
- To find out what your new patient needs, wants, and desires from you.
- How to have the new patient give you permission to develop a complete treatment plan for their health (not just their teeth).
- How the New Patient Grid™ helps the new patient understand what is needed and urgent(see how objections of insurance coverage, time and money take a back seat when your recommendations are seen as needed and urgent).
- How to create value of improved health for your patient and increased profitability for your practice.
Presentation was hosted by Daniel A. ‘Danny’ Bobrow, President of ADM
The Practice Perfection Education Series is a free service offered by
AIM Dental Marketing: take aim with your marketing