November’14 Call of The Month Evaluation
Please listen to the call, and then read our Evaluation.
» Click here to listen to November’s call
Call Analysis and Recommendations
The call resulted in an appointment, which, of course, is great.
On a scale of one to ten, with one being easiest, and ten being most difficult, this call would probably come in at a 2 or 3.
I would challenge you to first listen to the call and identify as many opportunities as you can for the Team Member to have:
Managed and Guided the Caller.
Consider how use of The TAFI Introduction™ supports Team Members in achieving this goal.
Some hints include:
- Getting and using the caller’s name
- Sharing reasons for her pride in the practice and practitioner
- Expressing her concern for the caller’s situation (she did ask if he was in pain)
- Offering to assist in getting records transferred instead of stating “You must…”
- Having a series of benefit statements to help the Caller realize he’d made the right choice calling the practice.