November’14 Call of The Month Evaluation
Please listen to the call, and then read our Evaluation.
Call Analysis and Recommendations
The call resulted in an appointment, which, of course, is great.
On a scale of one to ten, with one being easiest, and ten being most difficult, this call would probably come in at a 2 or 3.
I would challenge you to first listen to the call and identify as many opportunities as you can for the Team Member to have:
Managed and Guided the Caller.
Consider how use of The TAFI Introduction™ supports Team Members in achieving this goal.
Some hints include:
- Getting and using the caller’s name
- Sharing reasons for her pride in the practice and practitioner
- Expressing her concern for the caller’s situation (she did ask if he was in pain)
- Offering to assist in getting records transferred instead of stating “You must…”
- Having a series of benefit statements to help the Caller realize he’d made the right choice calling the practice.