COVID-19 has caught the entire country and economy off guard and is posing challenges for everyone; our Health Partners (clients), their patients, and people everywhere.
This unprecedented situation will require some creative planning and perseverance to ensure dental offices successfully navigate these troubled waters over the next few months.
During this time, we realize that communication with your patients be done in a clear and timely way. To remain relevant, and offer needed assurance to your current and prospective patients, and the community at large, updates to your website, blog, social media, and other communication platforms should be made.
AIM Dental Marketing has taken preemptive measures to help you with these issues in an efficient and effective manner.
Here is a brief summary of the tasks our team is ready and willing to implement for you:
- Posting content regularly to the website to keep your patients informed about scheduling and policy updates
- Enhancing your website’s User Experience; making it easier for visitors to find pertinent information
- Upon request, modification or suspension of your Paid Search (PPC) Campaigns
- Automated email communications and social media management to patients of record
Our clients practice in states across the country: consequently, your crisis management protocol will depend, in part, on how COVID-19 has affected your area, and the directives of your governing authority. Regardless of where you practice, we offer the following advice and support:
- A COVID-19 update posted in a high traffic location and on your website
- Information regarding whether your office will remain open or will close during the Quarantine Period.
- Preferred method of communication with your practice during the Quarantine
- Reassurance that your practice is doing everything necessary to prevent the spread of COVID-19 (e.g. sanitation and infection control practices and standards)
- Ability, if any, for Team Members to work remotely
- Instructions on how to reschedule appointments
- COVID-19 updates across all social media platforms
- Communication by email with patients of record
We have already helped many of clients by placing a COVID-19 update on their website. If you would like assistance with this, please reach out to us as soon as possible. Our Team is prepared to quickly get these updates live on your site.
Daniel Bobrow and the Team at AIM Dental Marketing