SALES/ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT
Do you want
- A newly created position where you will work with existing clients and develop new business?
- A highly visible position where you will grow in direct correlation to your abilities and results, and where your accomplishments will be recognized and rewarded?
- To assist our founder/president at growing our national dental marketing practice?
- A small, rapidly growing company that works according to its values of charity, compassion
Our company, established in 1989, is a
- A newly created position where you will manage telephone and email communications, manage and track the selling cycle and sales pipeline, and work directly with current and potential clients to find solutions. You will also prepare our president for successful meetings. You must be comfortable working alone as you will often be the only person in the office.
- A highly visible position you can help create and develop. The responsibilities you assume will be limited only by your abilities and drive
- Potential to become our Director of Sales and Marketing
- Potential for part time, full time or flexible hours
- Growth commensurate with your and the company’s achievements
- The chance to work with our president/founder in growing the company. This will include presenting your own ideas.
- A competitive salary
- A person who understands and aligns with our mission and vision. Key values we subscribe to include charity, compassion, responsibility and commitment to results and success
- The ideal candidate will have a proven record of success in customer service and/or inside sales. You must have
outstanding communication skills, a marketing mind and the ability to take a project from concept to completion. You need excellent computer skills including solid knowledge of social media (primarily: YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook), MS Office and contact management software (Infusion Soft would be a major plus). It would also be a plus to understand search engine marketing (PPC, Organic, Social Media, etc.).
- A highly organized leader with critical listening skills. A problem solver who can hear and understand customers’ requests. A leader with excellent bonding skills who has the strength of ego to stand on an equal footing with a person who has a powerful personality. An analytical, team player who can work well alone.
If you seek a sales/account management position where you can grow with a dynamic company email: Support@AIMDentalMarketing.com