This installment of the Practice Perfection web-based education series features Kimberly Q. Hubenette, DDS, MAGD and is entitled:
Remain Relevant! How Epigenetics and the Power of Nrf2 Will Revolutionize the Way You Deliver Optimum Health to Your Patients
Dr. Hubenette is an Entrepreneur and owner of Synergy Dental Group. Co-founding Partner and Chief Content Officer of Virtual Training Incorporated, and Educator of the NRF2 Technology.
She focuses her energy on staying relevant with research, technology and science to keep her practice profitable, while remaining focused on delivering whole body wellness to her patients.
Technology is advancing at an ever increasing rate. It is Dr. Hubenette’s passion for Improvement that is Constant and Never Ending, which has kept her in the vanguard of oral health technology.
She has been part of the dental education and leadership scene since her graduation from USC Dental School in 1993. She has worked pro bono for USC, UCSF and UOP Dental Schools, received her Mastership with the AGD, and Fellowships with The American Academy of Craniofacial Pain and The International Congress of Oral Implantology.
Dr. Hubenette is also active in her community, supporting several free dental clinics, and has co-chaired the California for Freedom Day USA since 2013.
Educating patients through Epigenetics and the Power of NRF 2 technology enables her to remain relevant in the ever-changing world of oral health technology, and is on a mission to enable private practice dentists to do likewise.
Questions answered include:
- What kind of results have you seen in your patients?
- How does Protandim work with Periodontal Disease –
- I currently take B Complex, Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin D, Omega 3, Xiaxanthin (and glucosamine). Are any of these not healthy or cause harmful interactions?
- How do I actually explain your protocol to my patients?
- I have interviewed and met with a variety of dentists in the Atlanta area regarding the value of early detection cancer screening. Most dentists are concerned that they cannot bill for tests that normally are administered by medical doctors. Do most major insurance carrier support dentists conducting the lab tests to establish a baseline, and covering the cost of the supplement? Many dentists appear reluctant to ask their patient for their medical card and most dental plans have fairly low limits and restrictions around what they will cover.
- Can Protandim take the place of exercise, a healthy diet, and good sleep habits?
- How long does it take to see results?
- What are some examples of obvious harm from Oxidative stress?
- WHAT IS PROTANDIM MADE OF? Why cant we just take some of each of the ingredients?
- Why Haven’t I heard more about Protandim?