Presenter: Len Tau, DMD (General Manager, Dental – Birdeye)
Chosen as one of the top leaders in dental consulting by Dentistry Today, Len Tau, DMD, has dedicated his professional life to improving dentistry for patients and colleagues alike.
Len is former Head of the dental division of BirdEye, the world’s leading online reputation marketing platform.
He hosts the popular Raving Patients podcast and is author of the book of the same name.
Len lectures internationally on internet marketing, social media, and reputation management to increase dental practice visibility and credibility.
Webinar Info Section
Many dentists are uncomfortable “getting into the money discussion” with patients. Instead, they delegate this all important conversation to a Team Member who may lack the experience and credibility for success. Consequently, patients leave without agreeing to treatment.
In this fast paced webcast, Len shares the simple secrets to building a broad and compelling online footprint that attracts hundreds of new patients who are ready to accept your treatment recommendations.
Replace the following section with what is written below
As An Attendee You Will Learn
- Why patients say no to treatment
- Why Active Listening is one of your keys to case acceptance
- When and Where “The Art of The Sale” actually begins
- The steps required to “Disarm The Patient”
- How Body Language plays a role in case acceptance
- Verbiage to use (and not to use) in gaining case acceptance
- Advantages (and disadvantages) of various financing options, and how to choose the one that is best for both you and your patient
As an Attendee, you will leave equipped with a new skill set to turn “no” or “maybes” into an emphatic “Yes.” You also will receive a list of Len’s Power Tips and patient finance features, benefits and comparisons chart to further enhance your case acceptance rate.
Learn from the master, and take firm control over your practice’s growth and prosperity!