AIM’s President and CEO Daniel A. ‘Danny’ Bobrow sat down with The GEMS GUY Dr. Tom Orent to share his insights into establishing and maintaining trust with patients.
Some of the topics shared by Bobrow included:
- How to attract more more new patients, specifically, more new fee for service patients.
- Key determinants of a dentist’s success with dental Marketing.
- The importance of understanding Patient Acquisition Cost, Patient Lifetime Value, and Return on Investment and its role in achieving Actionable Intelligence Marketing.
- The vital importance of proper handling of prospective patient calls, and his philosophy and approach to ensuring calls are converted into kept appointments.
- How he demonstrates his firm’s commitment to Analysis, Implementation, and Monitoring to ensure dentists never fly blind with their marketing.
- Human psychology and the role of the principles of persuasion in the context of creating new patient offers.
- His pioneering work in the area of cause marketing in dentistry.
- His advocacy of the importance of organizational skills development, and his coaching to “Master The 4 Ds Of Organization.”